Grilled Salmon with Lemon-Rosemary Sauce
July 24, 2018
- 2 Lemon
- 3 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 2 Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper, to taste
- 1 lb Salmon Fillet
- Cut salmon into 4 portions and place in a shallow dish.
- Juice one lemon into a small bowl and add olive oil, chopped fresh rosemary, garlic, salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Cut the other lemon into wedges or rounds for serving.
- Use 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice mixture to marinate the salmon.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- While salmon marinates, heat grill to medium-high.
- Right before cooking, lightly oil grill rack by rubbing a piece of oil-soaked paper towel over surface (use tongs to hold paper towel).
- Place salmon pieces on grill, skin side up.
- Close lid and cook for 4 minutes.
- Using two metal spatulas, carefully turn salmon pieces over; cook just until opaque in the centre and fish flakes when tested with a fork 4 to 8 minutes longer, depending on thickness.
- Serve the salmon with the remaining sauce and lemon wedges.